Historical Park Reservations
1. A user fee of $50.00, CASH ONLY applies for a maximum of 75 people at each shelter.
2. No refund of $50 rental fee due to rain or cancellation of reservation.
3. No live or amplified sound. Excessive noise at any time may be subject to arrest and/or citation as per Section 415(2) of the California Penal Code.
4. Park closes at sunset. Permittee shall ensure that activities cease and everyone leaves the park.
5. Trees, plants, soil, and shelter facilities are to be left clean and undamaged.
6. Permittee must provide a generator for jumping houses. There is currently no electricity available at the Historical Park.
Organizations requesting a shelter for fund raising and/or open to public invitation must abide by the terms below and also provide liability insurance of no less than $1,000,000 and naming San Benito County as additional insured. Please call for details.
For more information or to make a reservation call the Public Works Office at 831-636-4170 or e-mail us at email@example.com
This Web page was created and is maintained by San Benito County