HR County Documentation
- Benefits Of County Employment (Updated 11/19/2012)
- Class Title & Pay Plan (Updated 02/2017)
- Employment Opportunities
- Job Descriptions
- Merit Systems Services
- Personnel Policies & Procedures Handbook
- All Employees 2016 Rate Sheet
- FAQ For Employees for 2016
- Unrepresented Employees (NEW)
- Confidential Agreement
- Deputy Sheriffs
- Law Enforcement Management
- Management Employees Group MEG
- SEIU (General Unit)
- Department Head
- IA MOU
Mission and Program Description
The San Benito County Human Resources Division partners with managers and employees to plan, develop, evaluate and provide strategies that support a fair and equitable Human Resources system that values employees and maximizes individual and organization performance.
The County’s workforce is key in providing services to the people who live, work and visit in San Benito County. The Human Resources Division supports managers, supervisors and employees to effectively deliver public services. It does this by working with line managers, employee groups, unions and individuals. The department has a client focus and is oriented to providing assistance, guidance and advice to managers and employees in their decision-making.
The Human Resources Division provides assistance to the organization and its managers and employees in the following areas:
- Recruitment, Testing and Selection Activities
- Classification and Compensation of Positions
- New Employee Orientation
- Employee Benefits Administration
- Employee Relations Activities
- Organizational Development
- Skill-Based Training for Employees
- Employee Recognition Activities
- Labor Relations Activities
- Workers Compensation, Property and General Liability Insurance Administration
- Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance
- Risk Management, Workplace Safety, and Loss Prevention Programs
- Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance
- Development and administration of personnel rules, policies, and procedures.
San Benito County Human Resources Division
481 4th St., 1st Floor
Hollister, CA 95023-3840
Employment Kiosk located in the lobby of the County Administration Building, First Floor.
San Benito County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual preference orientation, medical condition or disability.