Mental Health Services
Each person needing mental health services will be helped to write a special Client Plan. A team of experts will review each person’s plan to determine the need for services. This multidisciplinary team may include:
- Psychiatrist (M.D.)
- Psychologist (PhD)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT)
- Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Case Manager
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist
The following services are available in English and Spanish. Other language resources can be made available as needed.
- Crisis Intervention - A fast response service enabling the individual to cope with a crisis and remain in the community.
- Psychiatric Evaluation - An assessment of your current emotional, behavioral and mental status.
- Psychological Assessment - Psychological testing may be provided when indicated, as well as an assessment of your current emotional, behavioral and mental status.
- Medication Evaluation - A face-to-face meeting with a psychiatrist (M.D.)or licensed nurse to determine the benefit of prescribing medication to alleviate symptoms of mental illness.
- Acute Hospitalization - If required, you may be assisted to use inpatient acute psychiatric hospital services through a number of hospital providers under contract.
- Mental Health Services - Individual, family, or group counseling are provided.
- Case Management - Assistance provided by staff to promote access to needed medical, educational, social, prevocational, vocational, rehabilitative or other community services.
- Information and Referral - Staff will provide you with recommendations, information and assistance to help you use services that may be of value to you.
- School Services - Special counseling, meetings with teachers, EPSDT(Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment)